Sunday 19 April 2009

55lb loss




I am well chuffed to report that my weight loss since 1 Jan 2009 is a whopping 55lbs
that means 1 more Lb for 4 stone - I dont have my first fill until a week on Tue so hopefully wont need much in

I'm getting loads of mileage in on my road bike - 170 miles this week and 970 miles YTD
I feel so much better on the bike with some excess weight off - Still World of Pain on the hills though
Im doing a Charity bike ride in Spain in October - La Vuelta A Espana
I therfore want to get down to my goal weight of 13st 9 lbs which is a weight loss of 5 stone and a half stone or 77 LBS or 35 KG

I've always been good at loosing weight when I put my mind to it - BUT i'm equally good at putting it back on hence my Lovely Band
I'm still getting used to her - Previously I ate everything on my plate plus some wheras now I put a very small portion out and am not phazed if I dont finish it. It varies from day to day how much I can eat but I guage by each mouthful and as soon as I think I can prempt that full signal I stop as I know only too well that another bite and it will get fired back up
I am very pleased with myself as feel great and never looked so good, I dont eat any of the things I ate before and enjoy only the best food now as my portion size is so small

To summarise

I don't eat until I'm hungry
When I'm hungry - I eat straight away
I don't eat any pre prepared food - I cook everything fresh myself
I juice daily
I do lots of exercise
I feel great


Measurements

Waist - Lost 8 inches
chest - Lost 8 inches
Hips - Lost 6 inches
Legs - Lost 3 inches
Arms - Lost 2 inches
Neck - Lost 1.5 inches
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment