Wednesday 15 April 2009

Week 5 update


Its now 5 Weeks since I had my band fitted and all is good
It was bit frightening going back onto solid food after the mushy state but no problems
I now have cereal, bran or porridge for breakfast
For lunch its fish or mushy peas or soup
For tea its spagetti bolognaise, small pasta with lots of sauce or fish with jacjey potato or cous cous
I can also get down ryvita and occassional slice of toast
I am getting used to the warning signals from eating a little too quickly or not chewing enough
Productive Burping PB - Where basically you pouch above the band refuses and fires the food back up in same consistancy as it went down - Not very pleasant at all so will be looking to avoid that in future

I now dont eat until I am hungry and when I am hungry I eat straight away
I now do juicing every day and both me and my kids are loving it

Favourite recipe so far
1 Whole pineapple, 4 apples, 4 oranges - Tastes lovely

Ive loads of energy and getting plenty of mileage in on my road bike - 110 miles over the bank holiday weekend so that puts me on 922 miles year to date

I am however looking forward to seeing Wendy on the 28 April for my first fill

I am doing a charity bike ride in Spain in Oct 09 with Action Medical Research and their PR manager has contacted me with regards to doing some PR and is especially interested in my weight loss and banding journey so that could be interesting if any of the local or National papers, magazines or tv want to use it - I have requested that WLS group is mentioned and their website address is given so it could be good for everyone
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment