Monday 19 October 2009

7 Month update

 


Went for 7 month check up with the lovely Wendy and was expecting a small band fill as weight has plateaued and not getting as much restriction. Have put on 1.8lbs over the last 2 months and was rather surprised at the results of my weigh in

Weight gone up by 1.8lbs however I has lost 2 lbs in fat and put muscle on

My body fat % is now down to 13.1% from 33.4% in Jan - Healthy range is 12 to 22% so borderline on low and hence no band fill

Have to reiterate the point that this is the best thjing that ive ever done - I feel great and am enjoying increased performance on my road bike - To date this year I have done 3100 road miles and am doing the Cost to Coast Mountain bike challenge from Whitehaven to Sunderland at the end of October

Very pleased to report that WLS group have asked me to be their male guest speaker at a conference in Sheffield in Nov and London in April. Really pleased I chose WLS group for my procedure theyve been brilliant from day one
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment