Thursday 29 April 2010

Goal weight - Way Hay


Just thought I would say I am now at goal weight of 13 stone 7 lbs and have never felt better
Doing loads of cycling as always plus now starting to mix my training round to tone up
Have always just done cardio to try and lose weight
Now the weight has gone can do other stuff which is fun
Started doing some rowing at gym this week and doing light weights twice a week to tone up, plus abs twice a week
Having started buying new clothes now my weight is consistant and love the way they feel
Unbelievebly I no longer like loose fitting clothes as they now feel baggy and prefer tighter fitting clothes - Never thought that would happen

In summary the band has helped me get where I am today and I have 100% worked with it not against it

I would again like to thank everyone at WLS - ( Especially Wendy for finding my Sweet Spot ) You guys Rock !
I have recommended you to loads of people and will continue to do so
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment