Wednesday 19 August 2009

 


Went for Monthly review with the Lovely Wendy on Tuesday and she got some new 5 Grand scales that are amazing. They give loads of information and thats great so monthly you can track not only your weight but body composition of muscle density etc. As I do a lot of cycling I am very keen to ensure that I only lose body Fat and Not Muscle well Im delighted to state that the following

BMI - 28.8
Fat % - 13.9 - Within healthy range
Weight - 14st 5 lbs - Not bad after weeks all inclusive holiday
Muscle Mass - Above average for obverall weight
Metabolic Age - 30 - Not bad for 45 year old

Had small bandfill adjustment to take me to 6.25 ml

So glad I had this procedure dome and especially with WLS Group - Th ewhole experiance with them has been fantastic right from the first consultation. As stated before but will say it again this is no easy task and during my weeks holiday all inclusive there was a lot of temptation put in front of me but I thought
" Having paid 6 grand of my own money to have this done theres no way Im gonna start working against my band and forcing stuff down I know I shouldnt have "
I stuck to my resolve and the holiday was soon over and now back at home its easier as I avoid the temptation to make it easier

For anyone reading this who is thinking of having procedure or had surgery with another provider and feels alone and wants advise - Pick up the phone and speak to WLS Group
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment