Sunday 29 March 2009


19 days post op - Just got back from 50 mile bike ride from Leeds to Burnsall just past Bolton Abbey- Great
I went to WW meeting on sat and have lost 4.5lbs this week - Thats 3 stone 2 lbs in total and thats 20kg which is airline luggage limit know wonder it used to hurt cyling up hills at 19 stone
I feel great have loads of energy which is amazing as all I eat is a slimfast for breakfast, small soup for lunch and half peice of fresh fish for tea with bit of garliv mayo, mango chutney and some cracked pepper - I threw out the salt grinder and the sugar
Looking forward to my firstofficial meeting with Wendy on Tue although I dont get my first fill until 28 April _ I hope to be 15.5 stone by then. Im amazed that having already shed 3 stone I am looking forward to shifting that spare tyre round my waist another 2 stone off and it will be gone.
My clothes are falling off me jeans that I couldnt wear for party at xmas as were unfastanable are now flapping in the wind well I have lost 6 inches from my waist
The cycling going really well and am up to 725 road miles ytd. Tommorrow I pick up new new secret weapon another bike this time a pimped out carbon fibre beast thats means I can still go cycling twice a week evan if raining as will just go round woods where its partly sheltered.

I now dont eat until im hungry I have bought a juicer off ebay and have a blender so will start doing healthy juices as getting that down will be no problem and will be good for vitamins and energy.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment