Wednesday 25 March 2009



As McDonalds say - I'm Lovin It
Cant tell you how good I feel all my clothes are starting to fall off me and beer belly is all but gone
On Sun I went to the WLS group conf in Blackpool and it was a great day
I really understand more now about the procedure and how I can make it work for me
What did shock me was a plastic scale model replica of stomach with band fitted - I thought it went half way down like an egg timer to give restriction but no way it sits right near the top and the pouch above is only the size of a golf ball - Now how am I gonna fit a fully loaded large pizza in there - Im not
New revelation - In now officially on the mushy stage of the diet thank god I was bored with fluids.
Well basically I now have fish every night for tea - I but fresh daily from asda in one of those cook in bage 2 filletts my son Lewis 14 and daughter Holly has 3/4 and guess what I have a 1/4 so am saving amazing amount of money on food because I just buy food for my kids and I have a tiny bit
Whats amazing is a dont feel hungry - I now learnt from the conf dif between head hunger and physical hunger - When my stomach growls I eat but only small portion naturally and then feel contented
I am booked in for my first fill with the lovely Wendy on 28 April and hop eto be down to 15st 7lbs by then so will only be 1.5 st off target
I actually starting to think about what happens when I get to goal - I'll have to have some fluid taken out
I'm back 2 work today and have been doing loads of cycling - 200 miles since surgery
I've lots of energy and am not on a DIET - I think carefully about what i'm gonna eat as because the portion size is so small I want it toi be nourishing and very tasty
This programm works for me and is far easier way of losing weight than anything else I have evr tried in my life
For anyone thinking of Weight Loss Surgery I highly recommend WLS Group - Their customer care and committment to client is exceptional and all their surgeries come with 2 years aftercare
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment