Tuesday 17 March 2009


Monday 16 March 2009 - 6 days post op

My shoulder pain has gone, I did not need painkillers on Sunday so that is a relief to get rid of it. I used stick on heat pads, gripe water, peppermint tea to try and get rid of it. I feel absolutely great my stomach is only a tiny bit tender and have slept like a baby the last 2 nights. On sunday I went to Weight Watchers and was 16stone 10.5 lbs so thats 13.5lbs in 2 weeks loss. The group leader was delighted and whilst I did not tell her about the band it has not started working yet as I have no restriction. I am going to continue with weight watchers until such a time that I have adequate restriction. I am on a liquids only diet which I'm bored with already however must follow for 2 weeks. I am desperate to get back to the gym and more importantly out on my bike. The weather has been good today and I would love to be out riding.

Measurements
9 Jan v 16 Mar
Chest 52 47
Waist ( Navel ) 50 46
Hips ( Widest ) 48 44
Neck 18 16.5.
Leg ( Widest ) 27 25
Arm ( Widest ) 15 14

I am delighted at how I a m feeling in fact I barely recognise the thinner person looking back at me in the mirror. My clothes are starting to drop off me and clothes I bought previously that were too small or tight now fit great. Can't imagine how I will look or feel when I get to target. Yes i said WHEN and not IF

  • Target

    14 stone
    196lbs
    89KG


    Mountain Bike

    I am in the process of building up a mountain bike. I have sourced all the parts from e-bay and am just awaiting the wheels and tyres then she's ready to roll. The idea is that I can then go out every weekend biking irrespective of weather. If the weather is good its a 50 mile road bike if weather is poor its a couple of hours in the woods / local trails.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment