Tuesday 3 March 2009

Day 2 - Pre op diet

Today is Tuesday 3 March which is Day 2 on my Pre Op diet

I have been following the pre op diet of 4 Slimfasts and portions of fruit and veg with no trouble
This is probably due to the fact that the shakes taste a lot better than the Ligter Life ones I was having in January and I am also enjoying a bit of fruit and small portions of green salad

I have also thrown away my salt mill today and have decided that on a go forward basis our family doesnt need salt. I love cracked pepper on my food so hope that is ok but think getting rid of the Salt will be a good move

When I am back on solid foods I plan to do a lot of my own cooking rather than rely on pre prepared food

Can't beleive that one week today I will be banded - Nervously excited

No comments:

Post a Comment