Wednesday 11 March 2009

Sexy compression tights

Posted by Picasa
Day 3 - Thu 12 Mar 2009 - Feelling a lot better today, shoulder pain has eased off a lot, keeping up with my painkillers, had my stomach injection and just pottering about the house. Stomach is still swollen so no desire to eat anything - I will clarify that im on a liquid only diet now post op for 2 to 3 weeks and then mushy food for 2 weeks after that. I have had a few coffees but will try some soup later. I think the key to success is to follow the advise given by the professionals 100%. I did this on the pre op diet and intend to continue this now. In addition I will not have my first fill until 6 weeks which is 21 April so I will not have any restriction until then and it may take several fills and a few months before I hit the sweet spot of correct restriction. I will therfore be very careful to follow advise given as I am 100% committed to making sure that this is a success. I will monitor evrything I have to eat and drink in my daily journal and complete the online journal on foodfocus. I am booke din as a day delagte at the WLS conf in Blackppol next weekend and will be attend the Weight Loss Surgery monthly support group in Leeds starting on 13 April.

No comments:

Post a Comment