Sunday 8 March 2009

Day 7 of Pre Op Diet - 8 Mar 2009


Heres a picture of me taken tonight by my son Lewis - 17 stone exactly

Its the end of day 7 on the pre op diet and i'm all packed and ready to go to Preston tomorrow

Im staying overnight in a hotel and then getting the band fitted on Tue
I must say that this is the best i've felt for a while - I'm down 30lbs from New Years Eve and really enjoying getting some road miles in on my bicycle.
This morning I did Leeds to Burnsall in the wind and then sleat on the way back 50 miles in 4 hrs - 3200 cals

Not bad on fuel of Slimfast and a peice of fruit - My friends did not question why I was not having anything to eat at the cafe
Im very confident that if I can work hard to follow the plan and get the weight off the band will assist me in keeping it off

Tip - Have got a journal that I log everything I eat and drink plus exercise and then do net cals at end of each day
Will add steps from pedometer also when I get it working - Also then load it all onto Food Focus so can see breakdown of not only calories but % Protein, Fat and Fibre - Super detailed - Not for everyone but if you can be bothered its well worth it
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment